- 1 salmon filet (about 2 lb)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 3 tbsp Filippo Berio Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Pinch chili pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh tarragon (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF. Season salmon with salt and pepper; place on parchment paper–lined baking sheet. Whisk together vinegar, honey, mustard, garlic and chili pepper flakes, brush over salmon.
2. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until fish just starts to flake easily with fork. Sprinkle with chopped tarragon (if using).
• Substitute maple syrup for honey if desired.
• Omit chili flakes, if desired, and season with freshly ground pepper instead.