|LOOK, NO SPILLS!
Like an excitable Saturday morning cartoon character, Gizmo is the perfect spill-proof sidekick to all your kid‘s adventures (even the upside-down ones, thanks to the spill-proof valve).
• Fully dishwasher safe!
• 100% spill proof technology
• One-handed drinking
• One piece lid (no loose parts!)
• Protective spout against germs & dirt
• Removable straw
• Fits cup holder
Fret no more, the Contigo Kids AUTOSPOUT™ Straw Water Bottle with Easy-Clean Lid has come to the rescue!
Kids get a kick out of pressing a button to open the pop-up straw for effortless one-handed drinking, and they can easily push the spout under the cover to protect the mouthpiece from the elements. Adults appreciate that the straw features a spill-proof valve so car seats and tables are safe from spills—even if little ones hold the bottle upside down. When it’s time to clean up, you’ll be happy to know that all parts are top-rack dishwasher-safe, the lid easily disassembles for full-access cleaning, and the lid is designed to eliminate all nooks and crannies in which dirt and grime might accumulate. Rest assured, your new water bottle comes with a lifetime guarantee and is made with FDA-approved, BPA-free materials that won’t give off plastic odors or tastes. For ages 3 and up.
WARNING! For your child’s safety and health:
• Always use this product with adult supervision.
• Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay.
• Keep components not in use out of the reach of children.
• Always check food temperatures before feeding.
• Throw away at the first signs of damage or weakness.
• Never attach to cords, ribbons, laces or loose parts of clothing. The child can be strangled.
• The warning information above is provided per EN 14350.
• Product is NOT designed for hot, carbonated, pulpy or perishable beverages.
• Not intended for children under 3 years of age.
• Prior to drinking, make sure the lid is properly threaded to the body and screwed on completely.
• Avoid accidental depressing of the AUTOSPOUT® button by keeping the button free and clear of other objects.
• Use the bottle’s lock feature to avoid unintended depressing of the AUTOSEAL® button.
• DO NOT overfill. Fill liquids to just below the threading in the body.
• DO NOT microwave or freeze.
• DO NOT use cleaners containing bleach, chlorine, abrasives, and/or other harsh chemicals.
• DO NOT continue to use product if damaged.
• DO NOT carry bottles containing liquid in bags to help prevent accidental opening.
• DO NOT store beverages overnight in the bottle.
Wash thoroughly before first use and immediately after each use. Always store bottle with lid and straw removed.
1° Disassemble lid and open the lid
2° Soak the lid in hot soapy water for ten minutes. Rinse & scrub straw, valve and spout using a nylon cleaning pad & bristle brush to remove residue. Proceed to Step 3 to complete cleaning process.
3° Dishwash or soak & scrub / The straw, lid and bottle body are TOP-RACK dishwasher safe. When removing from the dishwasher, shake off any residual water from lid, straw and bottle body to help all parts dry completely. Allow all parts to dry fully overnight before reassembly and reuse.
To wash by hand, rinse the lid with warm water. Scrub the bottle using a bristle brush to remove any residue. Rinse with warm water. Shake off any residual water from lid and bottle body to help all parts dry completely. Allow all parts to dry fully overnight before reassembly and reuse.
Use mild dish soap to soak and wash.
• Always store with lid and body disassembled and separated to keep parts completely dry before reuse.
• Keep spout in open position to allow proper air flow and remain dry.
• Reassemble lid prior to use. Push valve assembly into spout until it fits securely. Push straw holder into valve assembly, then reinsert top of the straw into the straw holder.
• It’s important to clean and dry bottle completely between reuses.