Looking for Festive cocktails?
Make your evenings extra special with our easy cocktail ideas incorporating some of Scott’s renowned Wines & Spirits.
Let us know which is your favourite?
- Malibu fizz
- Gin & Tonic – Cruxland mixed with Fever Tree
- Chivas Regal 15 YO
- Nicolas Feuillatte
- Bottega Gold
For a tropical twist on your fizz, add a splash of your favourite Caribbean rum to your sparkling wine. Go extra with it and add glitter!
- 50 ml Malibu Original
- 10 ml Fresh lime juice
- 25 ml Cranberry juice
- Top up with Sparkling wine
How to mix the drink:
1. Wet the rim of a glass and dip it in edible glitter (optional).
2. Pour Malibu, lime juice and cranberry juice.
3. Top up with sparkling wine and enjoy!
The Negroni makes a great festive fizz. Swapping gin for Prosecco makes for a lighter Negroni and softens the bitterness. This is an ideal aperitif over the festive season for those who find a classic Negroni a bit too much.
- 1 part of Bulldog Gin
- 1 part of Campari
- 1 part of Cinzano Vermouth Rosso
- Garnish: orange peel
- Add the gin, Campari and sweet vermouth to a mixing glass filled with ice, and stir until well-chilled.
- Strain into a rocks glass filled with large ice cubes.
- Garnish with an orange peel.
Gin & Tonic – Cruxland mixed with Fever Tree.
- 4 cl of Cruxland Gin
- 1 Fever Tree Premium Indian Tonic Water
How to make it:
- Fill a glass with ice and add the Cruxland gin and tonic water. Stir gently to combine. Garnish.
Classic Highball Whisky Cocktail
The Whisky Highball is an incredibly easy cocktail recipe but adding a garnish can add your own twist on a classic drink. Citrus zest adds a fresh touch, while berries and peaches will please a sweet tooth.
- 50ml Chivas Regal 15 YO
- 150ml soda water
- Orange zest, to garnish
How to make it
1. Add Chivas 15 into a highball glass.
2. Add 100ml of soda, then slowly fill the glass to the top with ice.
3. Add remaining soda and give a small stir to make sure it's mixed.
4. Add a little more ice to make sure it's full and compact for best quality.
5. Garnish with orange zest.
Nicolas Feuillatte Reserve Exclusive Brut
Let the magic of champagne enchant your New Year’s resolution!
The star of festivities